Go to Chapter 4 of A Smarter Way.
1. Assigning a number value to a variable:
my_number = 4
2. Assigning a number by doing math:
another_number = 2 + 2
3. Doing math directly with variables:
my_sum = my_number + another_number
Go to http://www.asmarterwaytolearn.com/python/4.html and review the exercises.
- Continue editing examples.py.
- You are going to both do math, and print what you are doing.
- Your printed output should read: “Sum: 2 + 5 = 7”.
- The first part can be a simple print.
- However, the 10 must be the result of math in code.