- Understanding Linux file systems, users and groups, and permissions.
- Becoming familiar with basic navigational commands, built-in and binary executables, and advanced functions available at the bash command line.
- Learning how to use special permissions on executables and directories to manage availability and security.
- Using the Linux Command Line
- The Linux Directory Tree
- Linux Shells and Basic Commands
- Changing Passwords
- Your Home Directory
- User Information
- Group Information
- Linux User Default Files
- Linux User Profiles and Paths
- sudo and su –
- Listing Files and Going Deep Into Filesystems
- Linux: Creating and Deleting Directories and Files